Paragon Systems is a software development and integration company. The company has been in operation since 1985. Our focus is the technology of enterprise content management (ECM). At the inception our ECM solution offering was comprised of a combination of Paragon professional services, third party applications, and custom application development (Services). Over time this combination lead to the development of our own set of ECM products (Products). Paragon still maintains key third party/vendor relationships in order to be able to offer our customers the best end to end ECM solutions for their needs (Partners).
The Paragon product line is comprised of document capture and document management software applications, all of which have extensive workflow capabilities. We continue to improve our existing product set as well as develop new applications that meet the ever changing needs of businesses as they morph in response to new technology trends, regulations, and information requirements.
- Paragon Systems Founded. Offering data capture and form printing software primarily to banks and financial institutions
- Adopted Document Management Technology as Core Product Offering
- Initiated the development of capture add on products for 3rd party offerings
- Development and introduction of WebDesk
- Designed intial PRobot framework and developed it as a Visual Basic offering
- Developed ParaImage document management application and launched first implementation
- Redesigned Probot to run as a .Net application using Windows Service Oriented Architecture
- Initiated development of OCR product to be used with DocuShield redaction software