ParaImage – Document Management
Eliminate manual processes
Lower Transaction Costs
Improve Customer Service
With anywhere and anytime access to your organizations documents.
Paragon Systems designed and developed ParaImage to incorporate the powerful features of enterprise document management systems in a more affordable software package. Our Paragon suite of document management products helps businesses automate their document-driven business processes for the entire document lifecycle. Our main objectives in the design of our applications is to reduce or eliminate manually intensive processes, gain efficiencies, increase accuracy, and to improve the availability of information. As a result, businesses that have adopted ParaImage as their document management solution have been able to lower costs, improve customer service, and compete more effectively.
ParaImage is a highly scaleable and architecturally rich document management system. It can serve both departmental and enterprise document management needs and provides internet based access. It is also tightly integrated with the other Paragon products such as PRobot and PCapture in order to provide organizations with a complete end to end document management solution.
- Scan directly to folders from local or remote locations
- Fax directly to folders and trigger automated processes
- Email directly to folders and trigger automated processes
- All capture methods support OCR, Data Mapping, and Document Conversion
Standard Features of the Document Management System
- Web Access – Work Remotely. The document management software can be accessed from anywhere in the world via the web interface.
- Search – Find what you need using Full-text and Metadata Based search.
- Document Version Control
- Mobile Workforce – The ParaImage system supports workers on the go.
- User Roles and Security – The document management supports different user security roles ranging from “read only” to “System Administration” to provide an appropriate level of user access permissions for workers at all levels. Users see only documents that administrators want them to see.
- Ease of Use – The document management software’s filing structure mirrors the physical office filing environment. This familiar document filing approach ensures that users can easily
browse for documents in a logical and efficient fashion.
- User Audit Logging and Tracking – The software tracks and records every user activity to ensure a complete audit trail of document activity in the software. This document auditing
- Email – Send documents via attachments or links. Alerts Reminders and Notifications
- Web Services API – A well documented Web Services API allows direct integration with 3rd party applications and flexible integration with existing back office systems.