At Paragon we realize that there is not one single development approach when providing an IT solution for a business need. Some IT services companies might use an agile methodology while others might prefer a waterfall approach. We believe that the use of either method or a hybrid of both methods can be effective in a software development initiative. What method is used depends on the influence of various factors that contribute to the ultimate success of any development effort. Our thirty plus years of experience has created an intuitive ability for us to identify and assess these factors when choosing a methodology that will yield a successful result.
We use frameworks for our Java and .NET development with a combination of object oriented programming (OOP), service oriented architecture (SOA), and Micro Service Architecture (MSA) for both Paragon product development and custom development efforts. The main advantage is that by using a framework much of the code that we develop can be grouped and reused as standard components in our development framework. This saves an enormous amount of time and money for us and our customers by avoiding a rewrite of code that can be used for new software development initiatives. It also makes it easier to avoid any security vulnerabilities that might exist within the coding effort.
Following is a list of our software service specialization:
- General Development for the Enterprise;
- The software engineers at Paragon Systems are Java and .Net certified. They can assist or lead in the design and development of scalable applications that conform to your enterprise architectural standards.
- Digital and Web Engineering;
- Customization and deployment of enterprise content management (ECM) applications,
- Logistical design and development of mobile capture strategies and products,
- Cross platform integration and information standardization,
- UI design and development.
- Data Transformation and Migration;
- Workflow automation for document conversion and staged processing,
- Electronic data capture, mapping, and transformation,
- Data identification and extraction using automated OCR, ICR, and OMR technologies.
- Software Engineering and Cloud Enablement;
- Cloud enablement and virtualization of software applications,
- Web service development utilizing REST or SOAP based services layer,
- SOA framework development in order to simplify and modernize applications.